Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What do you own two of?

We have two cars among other things.

• F

Houses 

Cars 

Antichrist is coming. Hide your kids. Hide your wife. Antichrist is flying thru town. Get your glocks out & shoot that son of bytch down.

He's an s.o.b. because his mother is a 12th generation prostitute to jews and hindus.

Source(s): Antichrist is gay flying wizard who was born from a prostitute and who will ride on a donkey into the 3rd Temple. Antichrist's mother is a 12th generation prostitute (according to saint Lavrentiy of Chernigov) According to researcher Grigoriy Klimov, prostitutes = lesbians = witches; so, antichrist's mother is a witch, a lesbian, and a prostitute; forgive me.

Engagement rings, one very expensive that I only wear when I'm with my husband and a "normal" priced one I wear in everyday life.

i only have two outfits to my name!

• Ben

I own two testicles.

• Riding mowers. The original plan was to put bricks on the gas pedals and race them unmanned, but the pandemic delayed opening night.

shoes and earrings. 

Machete's 

I own a stunning array of gardening and pruning, and cutting and hacking instruments. 

I run a vineyard and olive orchards  and it's a sh*tload of cutting type work. 

Quran ( more than  2), charger cable, earphone.... I need to buy another power bank