Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Do you own a video camera?

No. Cameras that will also take video but not one that's specifically a video camera.

Antichrist is coming. Hide your kids. Hide your wife. Antichrist is flying thru town. Get your glocks out & shoot that son of bytch down.

He's an s.o.b. because his mother is a 12th generation prostitute to jews and hindus.

Source(s): Antichrist is gay flying wizard who was born from a prostitute and who will ride on a donkey into the 3rd Temple. Antichrist's mother is a 12th generation prostitute (according to saint Lavrentiy of Chernigov) According to researcher Grigoriy Klimov, prostitutes = lesbians = witches; so, antichrist's mother is a witch, a lesbian, and a prostitute; forgive me.

no i seen no need for one.

• Matt85

I did but it was crap, so I got a refund.

yes, I still have one of those handheld smaller video camera's  but haven't used it in ages. 

i do not, do you

camera I have probably....