Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

what are bath houses?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Antichrist is coming. Hide your kids. Hide your wife. Antichrist is flying thru town. Get your glocks out & shoot that son of bytch down.

He's an s.o.b. because his mother is a 12th generation prostitute to jews and hindus.

Source(s): Antichrist is gay flying wizard who was born from a prostitute and who will ride on a donkey into the 3rd Temple. Antichrist's mother is a 12th generation prostitute (according to saint Lavrentiy of Chernigov) According to researcher Grigoriy Klimov, prostitutes = lesbians = witches; so, antichrist's mother is a witch, a lesbian, and a prostitute; forgive me.
  • Olive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Its a public bathing place where people can bathe and socialize. If you watch a Bible movie where there is Roman Officers youll see where they are all sitting there and bathing and sitting around in towels socializing, thats a bath house

• They are homes built for people who are too tall for standard showers. Wilt Chamberlain owned one in Philadelphia. One of the reasons he requested the trade to the Lakers was the low cost of hot water in the warmer climate. Most people don't know that.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The concept was predicated on having places of extreme cleanliness, where purifying the body, while sldo purifying the soul.

Popularized around 600 AD, hammams were also spaces where major life events were celebrated, and bathing rituals were incorporated into weddings and births.

A room or rooms used often for public/semi public cleansing, sometimes including mud baths. and saunas. 

All too often shut down because homosexuals invade and occupy them.

San Fransisco shut them down to prevent spread of AIDS.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

steam houses i think

• 2 months ago

Public places to take a bath get a steam or sauna and often a massage. 

Years ago they were notorious gay hangouts  but I don't know anymore. 

• hung
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

i have no clue......i once asked what is google, and no one had an answer.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.