When I came home from Vietnam I was abused, was it just me or what % of Vietnam gets were mistreated?

As soon as I got off the airport people gave me dirty looks and 1 guy spit on me and called me a baby killer and ran away

I was told not to wear my uniform in public because I risk being beaten up, so I never did.

I was at a restaurant and some hippies there found out I served !y country and they set my car on fire

I went to take a taxi to get hone and I told the taxi driver I almost lost my arm over there and he said good Serves you right and told me to never hire him again

I was dating this girl and after she found out I was a vet she was ok with it but her father told me to stay away from his daughter or else he would harm me

I tried to get a job and was denied and they hired draft dodgers 

I went to the movies and this guy tried to beat me up for serving, and I almost ended up having to break arm in self defense

oh, the 12 year old  "spit on" Vietnam Vet is back again.   Oh Joy. 

how many times have you posted this drivel?  1,000?  2000? 

I don’t believe you because you’ve posted this twenty times already

Sorry not buying it dude.

not sure whether to beleive any of this. Vietnam was not a popular war- there were a lot of people marching against it.