Why does tea make me sweat?

when i drink tea (regular tea in a bag with milk) it makes me sweat

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

As indicated by Professor Peter McNaughton, a neuroscientist at the University of Cambridge, burning-through hot drinks, for example, tea or heated water, will raise your center's internal heat level. Furthermore, this makes you perspire at an expanded rate. ... Water vanishes rapidly from the skin.

• 1 month ago

Black tea tends to cause more body heat, and too many cups of milk tea in a day can make your body temperature much higher than the actual weather around you.

Why don't you try switching to green tea or perhaps you can replace the milk with some lemon in your tea. Lemon tea is more refreshing and won't make you sweat!

• 1 month ago

Perhaps you are drinking alien tea? I heard that extraterrestrial tea has some supernatural effects, such as making one sweat profusely. Tell me, have you seen any shadowy figures or heard any spooky noises?

Source(s): ufo investigator 15+ years
  • 1 month ago

Maybe you take too hot tea, which causes sweating. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Maybe its too hot for you?, why not try some iced tea?.

I love hot tea, and the milk cools it slightly enough for me to drink it straight away.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Hot beverages tend to do that. 

• 1 month ago

Yes me too, when i drink tea i get sweat, i dont know maybe tea can detox toxic in the body. But when i drink coffee i'm not get sweat. 

• 1 month ago

It’s hot and it raises your heart rate

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.