Does Sir Prince Philip have problems with His American Express Blue Card?

American Express

Avatar Image

manxbiker | 19:54 Mon 23rd Apr 2007 | Personal Finance

3 AnswersI used to have an American Express Blue Card but this was payed off in May 2005 and at the time I wrote to them telling that now the account had been payed in full I was closing it I am stil getting statments off them saying I owe �0.00 and keep getting phone calls from them I am signed up to the telephone prefence service to stop nuisance phone calls when they do phone I just say not interested and hang up but how do I stop them calling me and sending me statments and letters at one point they even sent me a new card which I shreaded and have never even used has anyone got any ideas

The AnswerBabk

Sorry, I can't help you there, I passed out after the first two lines. I am quite sure though, that Sir Prince Philip has NEVER had the same problem; you see, he NEVER spends his own money.

• Just who is "Sir Prince Philip troll" Bruce?

Sir Prince Philip has a new Title given by Australia

and he does not use any Cards

• ?

There is no such person as Sir Prince Phillip

There is no such persoń as Sir Prince Philip troll and if he did have an American Express Blue Card I doubt he would have any problems with it