Has the Queen ever had trouble with British Airways?

Refund from B A

Avatar Image

manxbiker | 19:00 Tue 13th Mar 2007 | Law

1 Answerson the 28th April last year I booked a ticket online with B A to fly from the Isle of Man to Luton for Febuary this year they sent me a paper ticket, back about September last year they pulled out of the route and rebooked me on a flight to Gatwick without even asking me if that was ok then eventually they phoned me up and told me that if the Flight to gatwick was not any good to me they could offer me a full refund. In the meantime I had moved home and during the move the ticket had been lost, they sent me an Indemnity form to fill in which they told me was a legal requirement as the ticket had been lost, I filled inthe form and sent it back by return of post and am still waiting for my refund today I get a letter from them with another Indemniy form and the letter they enclosed with it stated that an Administraitve Charge of �25 does anyone know if this is a legal charge or are they just trying it on so far I have had letters from two different people but with the same reference number

The AnswersBank

My dear Mrs Heath, your husband's misfortunes are truly manifold. I have been following his troubles for some time now, vacuum cleaners, credit cards, plane tickets, the list is long, so long. I really can't see that it is always the fault of others and in the words of Neddy Seagoon, corona corona hisssssssss!

Edit...Please, could you advise your husband about little dots and squiggly things, commonly know as punctuation; as I pass out after a couple of lines; being Asthmatic with a limited lung capacity is no joke.

she does not need BA she has the Queens Flight

Refund from B A

Avatar Image

What is this all about?

HM no longer does any flying, long or short haul.   And she'd not fly in a regular scheduled flight in any case.   So no.

• I used to fly regularly with BA. If anything went wrong, I simply called the number on the back of my gold card and it was sorted in a jiffy.

I imagine he filled the form in with no punctuation and spelling mistakes and they couldn't decipher it even with the help of MI5.