Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

I am not sure if I will get pregnant?

Anon throw away account because this is embarrassing.

I am 18 and I gave my bf a hand job. After and while he was still erect, he went inside me and pee'd. 

I had no idea what he was going to do and that hasn't ever happened before. It was pretty gross but then i freaked out that i might get pregnant? if there was still fresh... sp*rm on his you know... and he pee'd in me could they still be there and will they infect my eggs ? or would the pee flush them out. 

i cannot ask family. my parents are strict religious 

• helene

I wouldn't worry too much about pregnancy. Sperm are actually pretty fragile, outside of a narrow range of ideal conditions, and I don't think swimming in urine is an ideal environment.

I would be more worried about your boyfriend using you as a toilet. Run for the hills, girl. 

I am a Male. By the age of 18, I knew a Female Urethra was above the vaginal opening, which in turn would do nothing but spray a big mess hitting your minor and major skin points in that region. A Male with sperm on the tip of his penis would probably kill the semen by "pee" if this was the actual case because human urine contains ammonia and other harmful things to kill sperm. Just youtube this and learn your anatomy please?!?!

your bf was being very immature and uneducated on protection, 

responsible bf doesnt do this to his gf, cuz the sperm may have went inside,

we never know right.

so now what you can do is take birth control, u can get it anywhere in pharmacy, 

and after this incident, take tis as a lesson, be wiser and know when to say no to your partner when they r doing something silly again.

cheers

If a penis goes into your vagina - there is some chance for pregnancy.  Doesn't matter what else happened - if a penis was in there - then sperm might be in there - so pregnancy might happen.

It only takes ONE sperm.

(and - no - pee wouldn't guarantee that they flushed back out.  Sperm can swim and they could have swam into your fluids before the pee came out.)

It's almost impossible for a man to pee when he has an erection. I'm not sure if you will get pregnant either but you're doing all you can to make that happen so good luck.  

i hope you got rid of the griffer