Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

I Can’t Stop Thinking Of My Baby Daddy?

I was talking to my baby daddy for only 1 month before I got pregnant by him. He wasn’t there for me my whole pregnancy because I was mad about the fact I he gave me a STI and because I got pregnant by someone I don’t really know. We are both 15. My baby is now 7 months and he still hasn’t seen her in person but I been letting him see her through the phone now for about a month now. I been thinking about him everyday all day and it’s starting to stress me out. There’s part of me that feels like I have to be with him because nobody else is going to want me since i have a baby and the other part of me still doesn’t want to be with him because I feel like he took my teenage years away. I lost my body, my confidence, my hair, friends after having a baby. I just feel so lonely. I don’t know what to do. 

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

hopefully you learned from your mistakes

• helene

In a way, this is perfectly understandable. You're in a very stressful situation right now, so you're telling yourself a fairy tale that he's not so bad after all. It feels better to dream than to grieve

Well, he's poison to you right now.

You need to stop making things easy for him. 

You also need to file for child support. I know he's a minor and doesn't have a job, but he is legally required to support his child.

• Jill

Unless it was rape he didn't do any of those things to you. You didn't take responsibility for your own body and there were consequences. 

Focus on your child and grow up some more. You should have, at the very least,  learned that he is not a loyal or reliable person. Don't make the same mistake twice.  

It's completely natural what you're feeling. He's a wimp due to the simple fact that he left you. You should sue him due to the fact that he's your daughter's dad. Sorry but I don't like when guys only have sex with girls and then they get them pregnant and at the end of the day they don't want to take the responsability. Anyway, seriously sue that guy because you can't charge with the financial burden on your own. I advice you to keep studying online courses about whatever thing you want like cooking, finances, digital mkt, etc. So you can take care of your baby and study from home and once you've learned very well a thing you can run business or apply to a good very well-paid-job. A hug girl, I support you. I'm sure you are a sweet and strong girl. Don't worry about your lack of confidence. Beleive me that all the women have gone through that situation. :)