Why do so many people on YA hate Jesus?

Lots of hostile comments. What did He ever do to them?

• Nous

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!  YOU prove that the problem is not anything to do with atheists, God, Jesus, the bible, or even Christianity and all to do with the intolerance, hatred, bigotry, homophobia and persecution posted by BAD Christians towards others‽

ALL the other religions and atheists live in peace and are ONLY attacked by BAD Christians which causes all GOOD Christians to despair at the damage they do!

The self-destruction of Christianity is underway and the only thing that can stop it is to abandon the terrible human emotions, seek to rediscover the idea of a loving god and act like it!

BAD Christians not only drive people further away from God but are the reason so many DECENT people are becoming ANTI THEISTS!

Pew News reports Christianity is shrinking with a corresponding rise in atheism!

Five times as many Americans in 2014 said they never prayed compared to those asked the same question in the 1980s

"Beware of practicing your righteousness before men to be noticed by them; otherwise you have no reward with your Father who is in heaven. -Mat 6:1

Treat a man as he appears to be, and you make him worse. But treat a man as if he were what he potentially could be, and you make him what he should be. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Christianity is not about hating others and driving people away but about worshipping the LOVING GOD and drawing people to him!!!!!!!

I certainly don't hate him nor anyone else. I am not sure if he existed or not or was the son of a god though.

They don't know Him and believe He's in a book (John 5:39; Acts 1:2; II Corinthians 3:6)!

He seriously pissed me off by failing to exist.

cause theres a lot of people everywhere that hate jesus

The only non-Christians that seem to refer to Jesus are the crude trolls (you know the ones).

I don't see much about him from others unless they're calling into question whether he actually existed or not.

I'm an atheist and I think the Jesus character of the Bible had a lot of good things to say.

It would be nice if Christians actually followed him, but that's too much to ask I now understand. 

I think it is because they are sinners and don't know any better.

🥴🙄😊

Theres nowhere else for them to hang out. Majority of the English speaking world is Christian.

Blahblahblah