Where might be the best place to start a falafel restaurant in Israel?

Adnan,

Falafel is Lebanese and not Israeli, you can open it where ever you want, but bare in mind it will be temporary in the zionist state.

Don't be involved in an Apartheid state like israel.

90% of the Venezuela Jwes migrated to Florida .... I thought they were the descendants of Hitler's 200,000 Jwe soldiers, doctors, bankers ...... maybe you should try Florida

Were there is the gays!! Follow the smells of Jewish aynal sh11t.

TelAviv is good place. Smelly very gay there. I trust me!

But first come is shop and buy box with very - very nice shoe inside (two shoe, not one!!).

Only cheap! 160 Shekel!!!! Receclydien 100%

Source(s): Were there is the gays!! Follow the smells of Jewish aynal sh11t. TelAviv is good place. Smelly very gay there. I trust me! But first come is shop and buy box with very - very nice shoe inside (two shoe, not one!!). Only cheap! Enijoy!