Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Where might be the best place to start a falafel restaurant in Israel?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Adnan,

Falafel is Lebanese and not Israeli, you can open it where ever you want, but bare in mind it will be temporary in the zionist state.

Don't be involved in an Apartheid state like israel.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

90% of the Venezuela Jwes migrated to Florida .... I thought they were the descendants of Hitler's 200,000 Jwe soldiers, doctors, bankers ...... maybe you should try Florida

• 3 months ago

Were there is the gays!! Follow the smells of Jewish aynal sh11t.

TelAviv is good place. Smelly very gay there. I trust me!

But first come is shop and buy box with very - very nice shoe inside (two shoe, not one!!).

Only cheap! 160 Shekel!!!! Receclydien 100%

Attachment image
    Source(s): Were there is the gays!! Follow the smells of Jewish aynal sh11t. TelAviv is good place. Smelly very gay there. I trust me! But first come is shop and buy box with very - very nice shoe inside (two shoe, not one!!). Only cheap! Enijoy!
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.