Carlos
Lv 4
Carlos asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

What race of women have the nicest / prettiest hair ?

36 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Hi Carlos,

Hope you are doing great.

Caucasian, Asian and Indian hair samples were put to the test for the World's Best Hair study. Their results put an end to any splitting of hairs over the issue: in terms of health, the Indian hair is the best, topping other ethnic groups on all four counts.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don’t like seeing way too soft hair, don’t like hard difficult hair either. I say any race that has a medium hair type with full volume of hair. Asians have soft hair don’t like it. Indian even though they are Asian have better hair than the rest of the Asians. Some Africans have good hair medium long textured hair 

• 1 month ago

I think all women have beautiful hair if they take care of them selves 

But I mostly think African and Italian have really pretty hair 😭

• 1 month ago

Asians ^.^

I used to love curly hair, but...I'm tired of it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I like long hair...

• 1 month ago

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder.  When I was a kid, I remember a shampoo ad of a beautiful Hawaiian woman shampooing her hair in nature, so it stuck in my head that Hawaiian women had the most beautiful hair.  But the truth is that if hair is well maintained and healthy, women of any race can have beautiful hair.

• 1 month ago

Race doesn't really have anything to do with that its more like what you think is pretty because everyone has different preferences what one person thinks is nice or pretty hair the other person might not prefer the way it looks. But at the end of the day its just hair and everyone should do what they want with it and what makes them happy regardless of outside opinions.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Race has nothing to do with having a nice hair. If a woman takes care of her hair, she will have nice hair regardless what her race is.

• fcas80
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Asian women with long, straight, shiny hair.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Indians for sure ( south Asians I guess) Arabs too! 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.