? asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 3 months ago

My Boss is jealous of me !! Please help !!?

This senior took my help in projects & attained promotions. All of my campaigns were successful & I received popularity. This made my senior jealous because he wasn't attaining popularity as much as I do. He hates my growth & envies  that I made an influential network of Celebs at an early age. Now he's sabotaging my relationships with other bosses by threatening me to not to work with them !! He's also brainwashing other bosses to not to work with me ,So that I work only for this senior. Whereas he doesn't impose such restrictions on his  sycophants & all of them are collaborating with other bosses. This senior is also poaching my celebrity friends by stalking me on social media & trying to impress them. He & his men bully me by finding faults in my work even though there's no problem. I'm feeling suffocated as I'm not allowed to express myself. It's spoiling my health & relationships. How do I stop this man from ruining my relationships ? 

Even before the infamous Filioque, Roman Catholic pope said that he's the head of the church while Orthodox said that Jesus is the head of the church. Roman Catholics keep adding stuff to the official doctrine that the Apostles have taught while Protestants keep subtracting from it. Book of Revelation curse is on Roman Catholics and Protestants (it says: woe to those who add or subtract from this book, right?)...Their part in the kingdom of heaven is taken away and they are sent to hell. Orthodox Christian three hand signs are different than Buddhist mudras. Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good. SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural); forgive me.

Source(s): Documents are from Satan; burn all the documents that you can find. Electronics will be used to track you. Even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether. Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good; always pray the Jesus prayer or to saints who help right away (like saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov according to whom if you reject mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to heaven); forgive me.

Report him to HR.

Report him, even bosses answer to someone.