How can I get out of paying a $500 red light ticket. On a scale of 1-10 how difficult it is to do? ?

1 being easy and 10 being the most difficult 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

If you can prove someone else was driving, it is a 1.

If not, it is a 10.

• 1 month ago

Call the witness to court.  You have the right to face your accuser.  Ask it questions there in court before the judge. I don't think it will answer to you or the court there. Case dismissed.

• 1 month ago

Assuming the citation was from a traffic cam, in my state of Arizona, most of the photo cams have been removed because those citations were determined to be unconstitutional because the recipient has a right to face their accuser in court.  The accuser in this case is a traffic cam that cannot appear in court.  Although there are still a few red light cams still in operation, those who know just ignore the notice, the one that comes with your picture on it, that comes in the mail.

But, that's in Az.

• sarah
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

pay the ticket if you ran the red light.  You could have killed someone so just pay the ticket.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

With no information given about the citation, I'd say that you won't even show up for court.

• Bruce
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Based on the information you provided, 10. 

• 1 month ago

Well?..........They are going to try to prove you ran the light. And since you did it they will succeed.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.