rhonda
rhonda asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Anyone still sleep with their hair in rollers?

Ouch!

I do sometimes and I use brush rollers as Velcro cause hair breakage and foam ends up making my hair look like Shirley Temple.

Just try to rearrange pillows to get comfy and it is best to sleep face down  or on your side cheek down on the pillow

Used to do that when I was more youthful however very little any longer. Presently I just put them in, when my hair is soggy and then I eliminate them when my hair is totally dry.

Normally I get up early and set my damp hair just

after I have washed it 

I then let it either air dry or I sit under my bonnet dryer for about an hour if going anywhere during the day.I have on occasion slept in my rollers but I find it difficult to sleep in them so try to avoid doing it.

Used to do that when I was younger but not much anymore. Now I just put them in, when my hair is damp & then I remove them when my hair is completely dry. 

• Barry

No ducky. Not enough hair to use them.