How many brain dead trump nazis would you guess are gonna fall for this months Qanonsense claim that trump (lol) will be president again ...?

on March 4th?

Will it be 95% of them, or will ALL 70 million be that gullible, or stupid,  to fall for that...TWICE?

@anonymous, 

an attack question ? How does that work?  Could've been worse.  Could have been a violent attack question.

I can't believe that any legally sane person gives a dam what Trumpoids do.  They've amply proved themselves to be overwhelmingly witless.  

You are such a pleasant person.

Why do you feel the need to attack people that have a separate political opinion? The left side is supposed to be about politicizing everyone’s feelings, advocating for controlled speech, more government, destroying any ideas for freedom of opinion, and creating a totalitarian government. I’m sure Biden isn’t personally a bad guy but there are already some things that people are getting upset about, the way that he has cut out jobs for Americans by getting rid of the pipeline project, the open borders to Mexico allowing for more risk of foreign diseases, drugs, higher crime Rates, more welfare and disability recipients to bring down the economy which means higher taxes for everyone, less jobs for Americans that were born and raised on American soil, this isn’t a race thing but these are just the impacts of allowing a large amount of immigrants from anywhere into the country. Please try to be accepting that other people have different views than you, I know it’s not easy, I have a very hard time accepting the idea of allowing grown men to dress in costumes and stare at my 8 year old daughter in the change room, or to allow people to accept child rapists into society because that’s where the world is heading but I don’t judge your opinion to advocate for such things. I hope you can understand where people are coming from.