Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Do you have a degree and if so, did you do anything with it or is your job unrelated to it if you're working or worked?

Yes and my job was related to my field of study.

• I have a degree in sociology so far I’ve been a janitor and a hotel person. I hope to actually use my degree soon 

My title is Training and Development Specialist I work with a very large company training new employees on procedures & policies.

Source(s): Master of Science in Environmental Policy and Management

I have a fashion design degree and.I wouldn't be able to do anything of what I do without it. I've done everything.from couture dressmaking to pattern cutting for basic tees and sweatpants and everything in between. I also have a science degree in biology, mushrooms and fungi specifically. The fashion degree is far more useful. Unless you need a fungus identified.

• David

Yeah, but to be honest i’m not making nearly what i could be with it. Middle and upper level office jobs are super competitive.

Yes, and my job is unrelated to it.