Survey: Would you consider puking on a 1st date bad or funny?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

That would be a bad thing.

• 1 month ago

I personally would find it funny, but I would also be concerned about their wellbeing. I wouldn't let something small like that have any sort of impact as to whether or not I see them again, honestly. Unless they showed up wasted or something where alcohol wasn't strictly involved on the date, in that case it would probably be a bad sign and I likely wouldn't give them another chance after that. But if it's just nerves, or maybe they ate something that didn't agree with them, or perhaps they suddenly started to not feel well, that wouldn't bother me, no, and I would try my best to make them feel better about it and let them know it's no big deal. In either case, though, it would probably be best to make sure they get home ok rather than continuing on with the date.

• Sounds hillarious 

• 1 month ago

The vomiter would be embarrassed/ashamed. They must have been nervous about the date. And sadly they probably won't get a second date.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Bad, lol, who does that 

• Kev
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

If it was me, embarrassed, my date, concerned for them

• David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What would that accomplish exactly, other than to make you look like a fool?

• 1 month ago

I imagine that would not end very well. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Bad. Very bad. Vomiting is never funny.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.