How to make ears strong?

I have to wear masks at work because of corona. Problem is, they hurt my ears A LOT!! I have small weak ears and a long head and my ears get folded down and are very sore because of mask strap. I was wondering if any professionals or workout professionals know of any ear exercise to build up strong ear muscles?? Also I have VERY long and THICK hair so I can’t wear the tie masks :(

• .

There are mask extenders, such as pictured below, that keep the mask straps off of your ears. They are inexpensive to purchase, and some companies give them away for free. There are no exercises to strengthen ears, as I expect you are aware. 

Just stretch out the elastic til it's comfortable. 🙄

There aren’t any muscles in your ears do no exercises but you can fix the mask so it doesn’t go around your ears but fastens around your head. We use a knitted strap or folded cloth tape on each of the ear straps