Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

Which ethnic group is the most unpatriotic in America?

1) Whites

2) Blacks

3) East Asians

4) Moslems

5) Indians (South Asian ones)

6) Native Americans

7) Hispanics

8) Pacific Islander

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

blacks without a doubt.

• 3 months ago

9) all of the above

• Magui
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

You have there a big confusion of groups, mixing skin colours, religions, geographic areas and one or two ethnicities or pan-ethnicities or whatever.

Americans are confusing...

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Muslims because they support a theocracy that's incompatible with some of the US' founding values.

Although I'm tempted to make a comment about the new "In God We Trust" motto too.

But if you want "the whole truth and nothing but", I think most Americans need a refresher course in the founding father's values.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

I pray for my fellow Greeks to wake up one day and come back to mother Greece 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

1. Moeslems give no sh!t to non Muslim people, let alone a country like USA

2. East Asians because they are always considered aliens.

3. Indians.

• 3 months ago

East Asians, specifically the Koreans...

• 3 months ago

A Muslim can be black like the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad (may he rest in power), brown like the late Ayatollah Khomeini, white like Liam Neeson, you get the point so Muslim ain't a ethnic group. 

And patriotic to who or you mean in general?  We're patriotic to Allah, the white man will die for a flag but we don't go for that, human life is worth more than some fabric run up a pole.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

i dont know what unpatriotic means, i dont like politics

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.