Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I am a Civil Engineer and I plan to work remotely from UK to Greece (I am Greek).What tax arrangements do I need to make?

3 Answers

  • 2 weeks ago

    international taxes go through the countries customs. So filing taxes would go through the customs and be from the country of predominate residency.

  • 2 months ago

    If you're employed, your employer will pay tax in the country they / your job is based in

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    As I imagine your income will appear in a UK bank you need to declare it to HMRC. If tax has been taken in Greece that will be noted and you may not have to pay any UK tax. You can always phone HMRC for advice. But getting though is not always instant!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.