My t8 vertebrae is locked and very uncomfortable. Chiropractor didn’t address it. Physio massaged to no avail. Ideas on how to unlock it? ?

See how my curved spine is flat around the t8 area. It needs the curve back

@pearl, I mean my chiropractor was dismissive of it, diagnosing the curvature of my spine elsewhere as the problem. I’m skeptical of this because 6 months treatment has made little difference

@linda, I’m skeptical of chiropractic, given how notoriously unscientific the evidence for their hypotheses are

chiropractic, osteopathy, kinesiology, holistic massage, posturology, acupuncture, acupressure, reflexology, and homeopathy, are branches of occultism, also referred to, as alternative medicine, or holistic disciplines, which are not supported by science; only massages supported by science are massage therapy, cosmetology massage, but limited to skin, and physical therapy; as only the latter can make diagnoses, if he failed to either diagnose or cure the problem, you should ask to an orthopedic or a physiatrist.

• Mike G

See a real doctor.

• Linda

If I were you I would go to another chiropractor. ASAP. I don't know if it can get worse or not, but I would take that risk. Better safe than sorry.

maybe you should ask your chiropractor about it