Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

My t8 vertebrae is locked and very uncomfortable. Chiropractor didn’t address it. Physio massaged to no avail. Ideas on how to unlock it? ?

See how my curved spine is flat around the t8 area. It needs the curve back

Update:

@pearl, I mean my chiropractor was dismissive of it, diagnosing the curvature of my spine elsewhere as the problem. I’m skeptical of this because 6 months treatment has made little difference

Update 2:

@linda, I’m skeptical of chiropractic, given how notoriously unscientific the evidence for their hypotheses are

Attachment image

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

chiropractic, osteopathy, kinesiology, holistic massage, posturology, acupuncture, acupressure, reflexology, and homeopathy, are branches of occultism, also referred to, as alternative medicine, or holistic disciplines, which are not supported by science; only massages supported by science are massage therapy, cosmetology massage, but limited to skin, and physical therapy; as only the latter can make diagnoses, if he failed to either diagnose or cure the problem, you should ask to an orthopedic or a physiatrist.

• Mike G
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

See a real doctor.

• Linda
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

If I were you I would go to another chiropractor. ASAP. I don't know if it can get worse or not, but I would take that risk. Better safe than sorry.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

maybe you should ask your chiropractor about it

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.