Why do I keep being sent a message my firefox has crashed. I checked & it's the latest edition.?

First try what user BigE wrote about the extensions. DON'T delete and reinstall except as a LAST RESORT after trying other minor tweeks. I've been using Firefox for over ten years and it's robust and forgiving about minor glitches. The only time I get regular crashes is when I have too many tabs open in various windows.

• Lv 7

try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

it's possible your hard drive got corrupted.

• BigE

It might be an extension.  Under help, you can start without extensions and add them back. It can also be done in the help/troubleshooting, start with add-ons disable.  You can also refresh here.

It depends on your RAM and Processor