Why is America full of douche bags? Can someone please help me understand?

garry -- You're an idiot.  A douche bag is used to hold the solution for "douching"-- cleaning the vagina with a cleansing solution, sometimes just to freshen up and sometimes for medical reasons.

It's a case of runaway capitalism that transfers wealth from the poor and middle class to the rich.  People who rightfully feel left behind look for reasons, and the wealthy and their toady media outlets are quick to deflect attention to blacks, Hispanics, immigrants, and political liberals.  The consequences are rising fascists, neo-Nazis, and other such douchebags.   

• garry

you do know what a douche bags is , full or liquid from your ladies part . its more of an insult than anything else . like some one what talks crap or full of it .in australia we call the yankees or yanks , short for a septic tanks  slang word .and you know what septic tanks are full off .

I have been to most countries in the northern hemisphere.  Most of those countries are full of douchebags.  People tend to be douchebags if their thinking is rigid.  People who have unyielding political, religious, or other ideologies - anyone who says "I am right, and because you are wrong or different, I don't like you."  

I have my own strong opinions, but I get along with just about everyone except those that think like that.  I may be an atheist, but I respect you if you are a Christian and I admire your values.  I may be conservative, but I respect you if you are a liberal and I admire your desire to help others even if I disagree with the means.  But if you do not reciprocate that respect, you are not respectable - you are a douchebag and I will throw a lack of respect right back in your face.

America has 330 million people, which means that even if only 1% were like that, it would amount to 3.3 million people.  They are highly visible.  However, where ever you go, you will find people like that.  It's just that it might not be as apparent in a place with a total population of 10 million people, because the 1% there would only be 100,000.

• ?

Because America has an aggressive childhood culture. 

It was started by douche bags, and therefore they have proliferated wildly.

How do you define "douche bags"? 

• ?

The women here are soooooooooo clean .

A person can be more optimistic, and can recognize people as being beloved children made in the Image and Likeness of God, if one recites the rosary of the Virgin Mary every day with care and sincerity.  Information on how to do so and the numerous benefits of so doing can be found online.

America doesn't have a corner on the market of douche bags. They are evenly distributed all over the world.