Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Why is Aquarius only until Feb 18, isnt this unfair?

all other gets at least until 20, 21 or 23

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Aquarius zodiac sign is the eleventh among the Zodiacs.

Known to be the humanist amongst the astrological signs, Aquarius believes in the common good. Defined as reformist, inventive, and compassionate, they are relentless in pursuing the change they want!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Very unfair.  I think you should cry.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

unfair? february is a short month... get over it. i've never heard of anyone saying that their zodiac is unfair... lol child. man, if you think this is unfair, i can only imagine you out in the real world. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Therefore Aquarius is rarest zodiac.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Aquarius is shorter because of leap years and February is the shortest month

Lv 4
    2 months ago

Can understand you, but feb month is with less days 28 only and to fix this, it was set up in Gregorian calendar. 

Source(s): Nityaloves 🙏
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Where on your birth certificate does it say everything has to be fair or worse, everything has to meet your definition of fair.  Grow up.

Secondly, the dates are just approximations.  The Sun enters Aquarius at a specific time and that time depends on the place, that varies slightly from year to year. Sometimes, depending on where on earth you are, the Sun leaves on Feb 18 - sometimes on Feb 19. So what.  When you're done crying, stop and learn how to think.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Do you really care? Was there anything in your schooling that included astrology? Think everyone has been programmed like robots?

Grow up and learn to embrace reality.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Seems fair to me. U jealous?

Source(s): Aquarius
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

🥴

Feb is short.

Also... it goes up until the 20th. 

5 days before and after the 20th, are considered the cusp anyway.

Meaning they strongly inherit both signs traits.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.