Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 2 months ago

My package is late if I request a refund off Amazon can I still get my package for free?

Amazon already has an option to refund. Can I get the package for free still since it was shipped with usps?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • garry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

why , either you want or dont want it . shows how desperate you are wanting everything for free , your only  entitled for a refund .you must be a democrat voter ..lol

• 2 months ago

So you want something for nothing?

NO.

• 2 months ago

If it comes, you will get it for free.

It's probably not coming.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. What you're thinking of doing is dishonest. Amazon doesn't give you things free just because the delivery is late.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

If amazon offers a refund, they are convinced its not coming. So you "could", but don't hold your breath.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.