Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 2 months ago

My package is late if I request a refund off Amazon can I still get my package for free?

Amazon already has an option to refund. Can I get the package for free still since it was shipped with usps?

• garry

why , either you want or dont want it . shows how desperate you are wanting everything for free , your only  entitled for a refund .you must be a democrat voter ..lol

So you want something for nothing?

NO.

If it comes, you will get it for free.

It's probably not coming.

No. What you're thinking of doing is dishonest. Amazon doesn't give you things free just because the delivery is late.

If amazon offers a refund, they are convinced its not coming. So you "could", but don't hold your breath.