Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

Your thoughts on Bill Gates being a CO2 super emitter with 4 jets & collection of Porsches parked in his 66,000stft mansion? ?

• L

Gates needs to stick with Software and keep his opinions to himself.

I have two answers: 

1) Someone is jealous. 

2) Change "Bill Gates" to "Donald Trump" and ask the question again.

Donald Trump spent 1/3 of his presidency flying back and forth on Air Force One going to his golf clubs. That meant that he was busy polluting the airways. And the plane was polluting the airways as well............BAM!

• F

Pure hypocrisy. You could pick a thousand super rich people who are so concerned about climate change, but that’s all for you and me to deal with, they just tell us and carry on as they were.

You realise that if they are *parked* they are not releasing anything?

• PIE

Wealthy Liberals believe that only poor/working folks cause pollution.

I have two answers: 

1) Someone is jealous. 

My thoughts are I don't care since he's a billionaire with multiple businesses to run and has different needs than I do.