Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

Your thoughts on Bill Gates being a CO2 super emitter with 4 jets & collection of Porsches parked in his 66,000stft mansion? ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • L
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Gates needs to stick with Software and keep his opinions to himself.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I have two answers: 

1) Someone is jealous. 

2) Change "Bill Gates" to "Donald Trump" and ask the question again.

• 2 months ago

Donald Trump spent 1/3 of his presidency flying back and forth on Air Force One going to his golf clubs. That meant that he was busy polluting the airways. And the plane was polluting the airways as well............BAM!

• F
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Pure hypocrisy. You could pick a thousand super rich people who are so concerned about climate change, but that’s all for you and me to deal with, they just tell us and carry on as they were.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You realise that if they are *parked* they are not releasing anything?

• PIE
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Wealthy Liberals believe that only poor/working folks cause pollution.

• 2 months ago

I have two answers: 

1) Someone is jealous. 

2) Change "Bill Gates" to "Donald Trump" and ask the question again. 

• 2 months ago

My thoughts are I don't care since he's a billionaire with multiple businesses to run and has different needs than I do.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.