Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is better hp or samsung laptop?

Oh man, you needn't ask about that. Use hp, it's good. If you need a Chrome OS powered laptop, then chose the Samsung Galaxy Chromebook

It depends on your requirements.

HP is better than Samsung

• Rita

Performance. When it comes to overall performance, Samsung still lags behind HP which has constantly been one of the top choices of most critiques. HP machines are generally faster and perform better than their Samsung counterparts with better CPUs, more RAM, more storage, and better graphics card.

hp is better option

Hp is better than samsunge laptop

Generally, you have to choose in regards to value for money of a specific product. Anyway, my laptop is HP, a quite good one and of course not the cheapest one. I use it for work, web navigation, watching movies... for my needs, it's perfect.

Instead I have got a Samsung tablet and my smartphone is Xiaomi, they are good too.

• Ron75

I like HP but as said in the previous post, get the best one and not the cheapest one.

Ron

• Olive

To me itd be Heward Packard anything, cause never had problems with it

An expensive model of either make is better than a cheap model of the other..

There are many models, you have to compare the full specifications of each particular one, to say which is better.