Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is better hp or samsung laptop?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Oh man, you needn't ask about that. Use hp, it's good. If you need a Chrome OS powered laptop, then chose the Samsung Galaxy Chromebook

• 2 months ago

It depends on your requirements.

• 2 months ago

HP is better than Samsung

• Rita
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Performance. When it comes to overall performance, Samsung still lags behind HP which has constantly been one of the top choices of most critiques. HP machines are generally faster and perform better than their Samsung counterparts with better CPUs, more RAM, more storage, and better graphics card.

• 2 months ago

hp is better option

• 2 months ago

Hp is better than samsunge laptop

• 2 months ago

Generally, you have to choose in regards to value for money of a specific product. Anyway, my laptop is HP, a quite good one and of course not the cheapest one. I use it for work, web navigation, watching movies... for my needs, it's perfect.

Instead I have got a Samsung tablet and my smartphone is Xiaomi, they are good too.

• Ron75
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I like HP but as said in the previous post, get the best one and not the cheapest one.

Ron

• Olive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

To me itd be Heward Packard anything, cause never had problems with it

• 2 months ago

An expensive model of either make is better than a cheap model of the other..

There are many models, you have to compare the full specifications of each particular one, to say which is better.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.