Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 2 months ago

Is it child abuse for a mother to refuse to let her son close his bedroom door, even if he’s alone and doesn’t have a girl in his room?

If it was acceptable for a mom to force her son to change his clothes and masturbate with door open, then why are bedrooms (excluding master bedroom) built/constructed with doors? 🤷‍♂️ 

She may have her own reasons and it in no way is unreasonable just because someone else thinks so. She is the parent and that is more important to a child as he or she gets older you understand it is a part of life and growing up. If anything it would be child abuse to teach a child to be ignorant.

Yes, call social services immediately to have them take you away from your home.  They will put you in a facility where you will share a bedroom with dozens of people and have no privacy ending your confusion.

• ?

Sweetheart, is your bed in front of your door?  I mean, my bedroom was huge and my bed was all the way on the other side of the room.  My door closed?  Rarely.  My door only locks with a skeleton key, i have an old lock.  I think the doors are more to keep strangers out

I'm sorry about the answers here - I'm not sure why people feel the need to be so rude, you seem to be going through enough already. It definitely isn't fair that she took away your door, however it isn't child abuse. 

By dhs standards this is not child abuse. All that is required is a child have privacy to bathe and change clothes. Both of which can be done in the bathroom with the bathroom door shut. The bedroom door is a privilege not a right. 

• ?

In my day the children didn't get to close their door and masturbation wasn't allowed it was something that godly children avoid now the whole world is obsessed of playing with their stuff and the whole world is the mess that you see now.  No it's not abuse! I'll tell you why sex is the number one driving force of the entire world in childhood you should be interested in getting married so that you can have a wife if you're busy jerking off you have satisfied your number one driving force and you have no desire to do a darn thing.

Except sash your parents and get into trouble you put the driving force back into the children's lives no playing with your PP you have to grow up and get a job and get married and all of a sudden you have a big desire to grow up get married and get out of the house if you sit around and play with your pee pee all day when you grow up you won't have a desire to do a darn thing except Leach off your parents until you're 28 years old

• L

No.  Some parents even remove bedroom doors.....NOT Child Abuse.

• 28AKO

this post is disgusting and sound as you're taking the question out of context to make others viewing your post agree with you. It's your parents home and it's their rules. don't believe your mother is making you masturbate with the door open and that's something you're choosing to do. you can go in the bathroom and do that with the door shut. So miss up with this foolishness. your mother probably don't trust you to have the bedroom door shut. IDk how old you are or what kind of trouble you've gotten in the past with females in the house and they weren't allowed, or what your mother could of found on your electronic device that doesn't allow u to shut the door to your room. 

Maybe she believes in the old lie that beating the meat will harm you somehow.  (Virtually every normal person plays with themselves.)

She wants to catch you then come in and throw you around.