How to deal with a restaurant that keeps pressuring me to buy more expensive food?

There is this Kosher takeout by me in New York City, I don't have a car, and if I walk fast it's a 25 minute walk. Obviously when it is very cold with not being able to eat inside, more time will pass until I go there. The food is gourmet, but it's set up like a takeout with layout and decor. I find it to be expensive and either order a Lunch Special or small vegetable dish which comes to a whopping 10 dollars. I also will spend 2 dollars on a snack on the way so my sugar doesn't drop from the long walk without food. All my friends are Spanish and don't like Chinese food so I doubt I'm ever going to bring a friend. Anyway the past several times I go they say things like 'that's it?' and suggest more expensive dishes or that I order a meat if I'm outside the window for a lunch special. I really don't know what to say at this point. I'm also quite unhealthy for a 30 something and don't want to order extra food when I'm content with the somewhat healthy dishes I tend to order. Its plenty of food for one person. What to do? 

Tell them you want their dick on rye.

• kswck2

Just go somewhere else. NYC has Zillions of restaurants.

Is "No thank you" that focking difficult to say?

No one is forcing you to shop there if you don't like the upsell policy.

Order what they tell you to.  If you resist, they will add special semen sauce to your food and you will likely contract AIDS.

What, saying 'No, that's all that I intend to order' is too hard for you ?