Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 2 months ago

Are you against getting a vaccine? You should be ..?

I know most of you will disagree but after my daughter had her mandatory vaccines she had hd disease. I always thought t was from those 3 vaccines. At the time I was young and naive..how do we know this one fir covid is safe ? I mean no Serious side effects? Do you wait and see or how does that work ????? Don't be a hater 

i have allergies so i choose not to get flu shot or vaccines-its a individual choice to get it or not get it i feel

Oh come on, you are just putting two and two together and coming up with five. Twice I have fallen down and broke my ankle in a grassy field...it does not mean grassy fields are dangerous.I know loads of people who have had the vaccines now, a few had flu-like symptoms for a day of two but are now fine.

• ?

If you are talking about getting the covid vaccine, I have already had both of my Moderna shots. Looks like the pro-diseasers (anti-vaxxers) were wrong, since I have no mutations or anything. I was kind of hoping for teleportation or telekinesis or something.

• ?

I've been fully vaccinated with one of the covid vaccines and I had no more side effect than the soreness around the injection site that comes with every vaccine.  A tetanus shot is worse.  Some other people felt a little crappy for a day or two, and then it went away.  There is always a chance for an allergic reaction with any vaccine, but overall the vaccines are perfectly safe.  I don't believe for a second that you actually have kids or are even old enough to have kids, but regardless you're a fücking idiot if you would rather get a potentially deadly disease than an inoculation against that disease.

BTW, Sparrow is also an idiot.  The covid vaccines that are out do not and cannot change your DNA.  There is no biological means for the piece of mRNA to get into the cell nucleus or to change the DNA.  According to the CDC:  "mRNA vaccines contain material from the virus that causes COVID-19 that gives our cells instructions for how to make a harmless protein that is unique to the virus. After our cells make copies of the protein, they destroy the genetic material from the vaccine. Our bodies recognize that the protein should not be there and build T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes that will remember how to fight the virus that causes COVID-19 if we are infected in the future."

• L

Yes, I'm against getting the vaccine.  There are just way too many mutations out there and the current vaccine does not cover them all and the vaccine has not been in testing long enough.

The science behind it makes sense but so did Thalidomide and blood letting in their time.  Since the disease has a >99% survival rate I'll wait to see what happens before getting a shot.

I judge vaccines on a case by case basis.  Tetanus is definitely okay.  It is different from any other vaccine.  It is made to deal with the toxin, not the specific pathogen.  Pertussis, not so much.  I was given the pertussis shot and I got pertussis anyway.  Plus, you don't die from pertussis. I do take the flu shot - I didn't this year because it was too hard to get, and if I protect myself from coronavirus, I won't get the flu either.  

And I won't take a vaccine that contains aborted fetal cell lines, and a lot of them do.  And the doctor won't tell you.  

no, i am not against vaccines and i would absolutely fight to get a COVID-19 vaccine for myself and for my loved ones (there are more than 8 different COVID-19 vaccines from around the world, that are approved or about to be approved, and about 80 different COVID-19 vaccines still in human trials by different manufacturers)..

i cannot help to be a hater to people like you who spread confusion than useful information; you should be considered an enemy of the people.. but.. but.. but at the moment, i won't.. because people like you are refusing the vaccine; and if more people like you refuse the vaccine, then more and more people like us can get the already hard-to-find vaccine.. if you are someone whom i care about, i would definitely call you, an idiot and a fool; but if you are not, then why should i care about you and people like you?.. i love my mom, i am not sure whether i should care for your mom (if you still have one).. evolution has a way in weeding-out the weak and the unprepared.. `

`

`

i am restraining myself from calling you a fool and an idiot because you put yourself and others in danger, and will make this pandemic last longer.. but at the same time, if more and more people like are refusing the vaccine, then more and more of people whom i actually care about can get the vaccine more sooner - a vaccine that is already hard-to-get at least until the mid summer 2021 when it is claimed that the production of COVID-19 vaccines keeps up with the demand.. if a COVID-19 vaccine is available everywhere, then i would be free to call you a fool and an idiot if you still believe that vaccines are unsafe.. `

`

`

i am not sure which rock you were sleeping under.. every major COVID-19 vaccine manufacturer have put their vaccines under the test with thousands of volunteers in human trials all over the world.. it is sad that you read the news from social media and ignore the news from mainstream media about vaccines development.. the first human trials started the day China had published genetic map of the new coronavirus of nCoV-19 (later renamed COVID-19 coronavirus or SARS-CoV-2) at the end of January 2020 (that's over a year ago).. and they had thousands of volunteers for the trial, for example: the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine trial had about 30,000 people and are divided into 2 groups.. 15,000 were given placebos and 15,000 people were given the vaccine.. those people went back to their lives, and unfortunately they were not chained to hospital beds, they were not caged like animals, and they were not forced to kiss COVID-19 positive patients (of course not, because that would be considered a crime against humanity, and an illegal human experimentation)..

they simply went back to their day to day activities with some general advice: wear a mask, social-distance, wash your hands, do not touch your face.. etc etc.. 11 people from the Moderna vaccine group became COVID-19 positive, while 185 people from the placebo group became COVID-19 positive..

the success rate (or the Vaccine efficacy VE or the efficacy) = (185-11)÷185 x100 = 94% and that's how Moderna scored the 94%.. so you can imagine that if the vaccine was totally useless, the number of infected people from the vaccine group would be about the same with the number of people from the placebo group (185-185)÷185x100 = error or infinity on the calculator.. it is sad that you do not know or if you have just heard of such numbers.. `

`

`

Pfizer& BioNTech had 43,000 volunteers.. AstraZeneca had 12,000 in the UK and Brazil (i am not including the US trial).. the Chinese COVID-19 vaccines had at least 40,000 volunteers for each vaccine (CNBG, SinoVac and CanSino's vaccine )and conducting trials all over the world: in Mexico and South America, the Middle East and South East Asia (yes, China is becoming dominant globally but only because America became lazier - i am not Chinese btw).. Russia has 2 vaccines to offer to the world with tens of thousands of volunteer (EpiVacCorona and Sputnik V vaccine).. and even India is offering its COVID-19 vaccines (Covaxin) to the rest of the world - millions of doses sometimes for FREE to at least 6 countries under Maitri goodwill initiative #VaccineMaitri .. India is the largest producers of vaccines before the pandemic and it is recently the largest producer of a COVID-19 vaccine in the world.. and Indian firms are teaming up with American firms to distribute their COVID-19 vaccine in America.. `

`

`

so much is happening around COVID-19.. and it is sad that people like you are falling behind and living inside a bubble of their own making.. but at the same time, i do not care enough about you nor people like you to call you a fool or an idiot.. at least not when vaccines are still in high demand with much less supply..

Talk about being a hater. You love to hate vaccines based not on science but on hysteria. If it makes you feel better blaming disease on vaccines then go for it. Eventually reality will sink in or at least I hope it sinks in. 

There's debate on intelligence on whether it is more nature vs nurture. If its nurture then it will come in time with you but if it's nature then you are screwed. Sorry, but I suggest a science based model rather than one based on hysteria. 

Huntington's Disease is a genetic disorders not linked to vaccinations