Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
Top ten tips for cleaning Hotel room ??
Wife and I are going on vacation. We want to make sure to have a good clean room.
- RitaLv 62 months ago
Hotel housekeeping tips and tricks
Clean bedroom areas first. ...
Give cleaning products time to work. ...
ALWAYS sweep or vacuum before mopping. ...
Use a toothbrush to get into nooks and crannies. ...
Keep everything for cleaning in a cart. ...
Be sure to dust everything. ...
Use mattress protectors to extend their lifespan. ...
Vacuum the furniture, too.Source(s): https://vapedubai.org/
- ?Lv 72 months ago
Call the front desk. They'll send someone up. Don't forget to tip.
- T CLv 72 months ago
Check your room before you rent it ....
Buy an Ultraviolet Blacklight UV Flashlight ...they are inexpensive (15.00 at Home Depot)
Check your bed thoroughly ...actually check everything ...The walls are primarily going to be the worst, but that is not as big of concern as the things you will be touching or sleeping in.
Bring some sanitary wipes
- Hope!Lv 72 months ago
1) don't drink out of the glasses they leave for you - they rarely get cleaned and replaced. Either use disposable cups or better yet, bring your own drinking bottles
2) hang up your clothes and use the dressers - stay organized! Put all the bathroom stuff in the bathroom, books in one spot etc.. so you will always know where to find things.
3) bring some sort of bag for dirty clothes.. I have a cloth bag, but it could be a garbage bag really.. as clothes get dirty, make sure they aren't wet!, put them in the bag.. when it comes time to go home, you can just pack that bag, keeping all the dirty stuff away from the clean stuff. This is really great for staying organized.
4) clean up daily - just spend 5 minutes picking up books and putting stuff back where it belongs
5) make your bed every morning - it makes the whole room seem cleaner
And that is all I have :-)
- Anonymous2 months ago
You might consider you will be sleeping on a mattress that has seen a lot of other people and activities. And, it is never cleaned. It has to be as filthy as the floor of a public bus. Which brings up a point about the question of does a mask really work to stop covid. It has to, if you consider a sheet is sort of like a bed-mask.
- Anonymous2 months ago
After decades of travelling and staying in hotels, I suggest you stay at home.
No hotel is likely to be clean enough if you are that worried. Maybe you would suit a motorhome.