Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I dislike every boys name for my baby, what do I do?

Okay, so I am very picky with names. My other kids names are Maple, Sawyer and Juniper. Sawyer was the only boys name I liked and it's a family name. I want a name with the same vibe for this baby, but I haven't found a single other boys name! Any suggestions? 

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Maple and Juniper are girls, and Sawyer a boy?  

How about Axe. Steele. Wilder. Archer. Carver. Cleaver. Wright. If he can be a tree, Oak. Pine. Elm. Alder. Ash. Cedar. Stones - Jasper. Jade. Flint. 

• 2 months ago

Have a look in Classical Greek names. they are hardly ever used. Here's a few :- Alexander, Antenor, Clytoneus, Diomed, Elpenor, Helenus, Ixion, Jason(too common), Lycaon, Melampus, Neleus, Orestes, Sarpedon, Telamon, Zeus.  

• 2 months ago

well, I'm pretty sure someone finds this name stupid, but what about Reese? It doesn't even sound like sawyer, but I just like the name. Obviously this name probably isn't good,  but anything to help, plus I just wanted to be nosey. I think Toby is also a great name. I know nothing about babies, but These are small suggestions. I hope you find a great name for him, but remember, picking out names is the fun part about having a child, (and of course raising it) So pick a name that you think is great. If you go with suggestions, great! But remember, this is your child, always go for the name that makes you smile whenever you hear it!

• blank
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I suggest maybe try looking at baby names.com or a baby names website and look though all kinds of origin of names.

Here are some suggestions:

River

Ocean

Cason

Tyler

Kyler

Kyle

Jacob

Lucas

Paul

Scott

Gage

• 2 months ago

Forest, Cedar, Oak, River, Stone, Mason, Archer, Asher, Rowan, Everett, Everest, Hunter, Rowan, Alder, Sage

• 2 months ago

What about Oakley? That kind of goes along with the 'woodland' theme.

• 2 months ago

Hey there! I have a few suggestions I hope you like them.

Alder

Mason

Gale

Felix

Forrest

Archer

Lennox

Eli

Cullen

Rowan 

Silas

Callum

Ellis

Atticus

Holden

Tanner

Kellan

Cole 

Ezra

Hart

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Orion 

Corbin

Gannon

Finley 

Weston

Hawk 

Nikolai 

Branson

Declan 

• 2 months ago

Asa

Ira

Finley

Finn

Phoenix

Lachlan

Tate

Hollis

Peyton

Rhys

Gabriel

Griffin

Nolan

Noel

Auden

Bowen

Luke

Callum

Cade

Milo

Micah

Luca

Shea

Xander

• 2 months ago

I love Gideon, Grayson, Cooper, and Ryder

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.