Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenMaintenance & Repairs · 2 months ago

Can I make Hot Coco in my hot water heater?

Update:

I can leave the marshmallows out will that make it not ruin

14 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

That's how willy wonka does it.

• 1 month ago

why would you have an appliance that heats water that's already hot?

it's a WATER HEATER.

• 1 month ago

You wouldn't want to, you will have scale + hot water. After you're done you will have scale +cocoa sediments +hot water. It will wear on your water heater more. 

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

yes , make it same as you make coffee , 1 cup of water and 2 teaspoons of coco then add some milk .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

won't work -- not hot enough

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

If you can figure out how to get the mix inside the water heater then I say go for it.

• 2 months ago

You can't FIND the water heater.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

go ahead, post it to youtube so the whole world can all see how witty you really are

• 2 months ago

Just as l said in the bathtub tea recipe, you can NOT drink hot tap water. There are unhealthy impurities.

...but opening the hot watr heater is the trick to success in this endeavor. GOOD LUCK!!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If it’s an electric water heater it will ruin your heating elements. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.