Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenMaintenance & Repairs · 2 months ago

Can I make Hot Coco in my hot water heater?

I can leave the marshmallows out will that make it not ruin

• ?

That's how willy wonka does it.

why would you have an appliance that heats water that's already hot?

it's a WATER HEATER.

You wouldn't want to, you will have scale + hot water. After you're done you will have scale +cocoa sediments +hot water. It will wear on your water heater more. 

• ?

yes , make it same as you make coffee , 1 cup of water and 2 teaspoons of coco then add some milk .

won't work -- not hot enough

• ?

If you can figure out how to get the mix inside the water heater then I say go for it.

You can't FIND the water heater.

go ahead, post it to youtube so the whole world can all see how witty you really are

Just as l said in the bathtub tea recipe, you can NOT drink hot tap water. There are unhealthy impurities.

...but opening the hot watr heater is the trick to success in this endeavor. GOOD LUCK!!

If it’s an electric water heater it will ruin your heating elements.