Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 2 months ago

Does any ice cream or gelato contain no sugar?

Rapture is a heresy. One must hide within a small group (10-12 people according to saint Seraphim of Sarov from Russia, 10-15 people group according to saint Gabriel Urgebadze from the country of Georgia) in order to escape the unforgivable mark of the beast. No documents; documents are from Satan; burn them (even documents of deceased relatives). No electronics once you hid so that you won't be tracked (even an old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's will show the infamous evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether). [Saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov] Mark of the beast is given with World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it); antichrist will release prisoners / insane asylum people to help him mark everyone. Police will mark people on highways; food stores will mark people who steal marked food (because marked food can only be swallowed by a marked person who has three strands of DNA instead of two). Reject vaccines, temperature scans, COVID tests (or similar), etc.

Source(s): Saint Paisios from Mount Athos said that the devil wants to deceive the rich with freemasonry, poor with communism, and believers with ecumenism.

No. Not possible, it would be a tasteless ice brick. Artificial sugar is worse for your health than real sugar.

Various brands have sugar free products or make your own but they will have a sugar alternative like Stevia or Xylitol.

• denise

I'm not sure,  their is natural sugars in lots of foods, without adding any to dishes. 

There are brands that have 'no added sugar', or no sugar but use a sugar substitute, but I really doubt that you are going to find an ice cream or gelato that has absolutely no sugar of any kind as that is what gives the flavor. 

• There are some diet/keto ice creams that contain stevia or monkfruit or artificial sweeteners. 

But when sugar comes out, additives have to go in. I'm diabetic and make homemade ice cream. I use regular recipes and cut the sugar WAY back. My ice cream is hard as a rock and needs to sit out for 20 minute before I can barely scoop it. Sugar maintains the softness in ice cream. In commercial ice creams, they start throwing in gums, etc. to keep it soft.