Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

Do you drink milk  🥛🥛🥛🌌?

• ro

No cow's milk is for cows

• Adele

Hi,

Yes, I do.Milk is a staple food in any cuisine and is widely consumed by everyone across the globe. Due to the presence of a variety of nutrients, it is considered a whole meal in itself. The childhood memory of your mother forcing you to gulp a full glass of milk every day must be still fresh in your mind. Not only that, whenever we get a fever or cold, our granny always recommends a glass of hot milk with turmeric as a tried and tested remedy to get fast relief.

sometimes i do.

And this has WHAT to do with global warming?

sometimes i drink milk but i dont buy regular milk, i usually buy soy milk and coconuts milk and but i drink more water and hot tea and sparkling water .

• JimZ

I must have milk drinkers in my ancestry because I'm allergic to everything else it seems but I can drink milk just fine.  I have learned that the claims of saturated fat being bad for your health are about as reliable as the claims of catastrophic warming.  In fact there is no harm demonstrated from saturated fats but there is plenty of harm from the fats (seed oils, aka "vegetable oils")  that the clowns recommend that you replace them with.  If you drink milk, drink whole milk and grass fed milk is best.  

• Nicole

I sometimes drink chocolate milk 

Yes. I drink about 3 gallons a week.

Yes..................

• ?

Not really but I do have almond milk with cereal.