Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why would someone have a license plate that says “88 KEYS” ?

I saw a really nice Cadillac SUV and it has custom license plates that say “88 KEYS.”  I wonder why that person chose that to put on her plates?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Maybe because they play the piano.

• Rita
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Unlike xylophones, which have up to 40 keys, or most woodwind instruments, which have a limited number of keys, pianos have a whopping 88 keys. Each key represents a different note, giving the piano a wide range of sounds.

• 1 month ago

PIANO TEACHER or TECHNICIAN< asilly! 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

69er was already taken.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • L
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Why?  Because they played the piano a lot and paid for a special license plate to say this.

• May
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

88 keys refers to a piano.  He/She may be a piano player

• 2 months ago

To waste money.

• 2 months ago

A piano has 88 keys. 

• jijawm
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Probably a master pianist. Or a piano teacher.

• 2 months ago

perhaps their name/nickname was 'Keys' and they were a Nazi

(someone had already posted the Piano answer, I was just giving an alternative to the obvious..... lighten up people :-)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.