Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 2 months ago

Concerned mommy. Feel neighbour next door is a crap mom, how can I tell her?

Concerned fellow mummy here.   But I dont know how to approach this. I feel the neighbours next door allow their kids to be up too late and also they seem to buy a lot of candy for them.   I spoke to one of the kids and they said their mum just microwaves certain meals ......I feel she could do better to be honest. Shes a stay at home mom with nothing else to do

Update:

My psychiatrist advised me not to say anything but I just feel that they could have a healthy life

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Steam right over there and give her your condescending sanctimonious opinion. I'm sure your imaginary neighbour cannot wait to talk to a troll like you.

• 1 month ago

In my past career working with children I have always been taught to make a call to CPS if you have any gut feelings. CPS will investigate and you leave it with them.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Quit playing games.  This question is so retarded I looked at your other ones.  16 years old?  Turn off the comp and go make some friends. 

https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions?show=...

• 2 months ago

You can have an opinion, but saying anything is not your place.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No.  There's no nice way to say "Your a bad mother."

And I don't think she is a bad mom.  So the kids stay up late and eat candy.  That's not so bad.  And there are some very good microwave meals.

• Petter
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'm sure they are fine. Not everyone wanna live their lives exactly like you do, you know? No matter how you look at it, microwave meals and candy never killed any kids.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.