How much longer will the pandemic last?

Covid19 itself will never end. It’s a virus strain, it will never just magically go away.

But I reckon the pandemic will eventually end sometime down the line this year for some countries. With the entire rest of the countries eventually getting out of it by next year. 

• Adele

It's forever just you need to take care of yourself

I think it is here to stay. There will be yearly mutations similar the flu. Makes sure to wash your hands as often as possible. I use Be Adored because it's very mild and made in the USA. Also use hand sanitizer. Find one made in the USA under USA guidelines. I use AspiCare brands because a) it's made in USA and b) it's also non drying. 

• I thought my area would be out of it in a few weeks like China (during the first wave), but here we are over a year later since discovering the first case of covid 19, going through a second wave and variants. But now they're saying things may sort of normalize by fall of 2021 if enough people get vaccinated. 

No one really knows. As long as people get vaccinated and they're doing what their public health officials are recommending, it could be over in a less then another year. 

Try to stay positive, if you find your self thinking about it too much distract your self with some thing you like doing. 

It's forever, you'll see what I mean.

Until We The People decide we've had enough.  Let's burn our masks on July 4.

• edward

That’s like asking when there will be a cure for the common cold

It’ll last as long as we want it to last. 

If people just follow the rules and stop roaming around every day and try to stay home this pandemic can go away. But people love going out. 

Wear masks, use hand sanitizer, or wear gloves for gods sake. Stop having huge gatherings. 

• donnie

As long as we let it

My crystal ball is in the shop for repairs.  Ask again after Christmas.