Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 2 months ago

Can I just keep reinstalling malware bytes and it will renew trial?

I have 3 days left on the trial.

• Enigma

no,once they have your pc's id it won't reinstall as a new trial

The free version you can. Not the best trial version.

• Lv 7

noep. not unless it is a new major version.

but you don't need it anyways. just run it in free mode when you need to. the other features are not important.

• Jesus

Oh good heavens! Go up to settings go to my account click where it says deactivate the free trial. Then on the lower right hand side find the Malwarebytes icon and uncheck the box that says start with Windows.

Now you have the free version of Malwarebytes that lasts forever. You don't want Malwarebytes running at the same time that you have Windows defender running and probably another antivirus if you have any other antivirus on your computer with Windows 10 you should remove it it won't do you a bit of good except to slow you down Windows 10 depends on their marketware and their adware and if you get rid of it Windows 10 might not work the way Windows 10 ought to work.

So stick with the version of Malwarebytes that you run manually once every two weeks just the way I told you about

No, but if you don't want to pay a subscription, you had better unsubscribe before the trial expires. I'm pretty sure they have a free version, they used to when I used it years ago. 

If you are running Windows 10 you are wasting your time as the built in AV Defender copes with all threats.