Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 2 months ago

Can I just keep reinstalling malware bytes and it will renew trial?

I have 3 days left on the trial.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Enigma
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

no,once they have your pc's id it won't reinstall as a new trial

• 1 month ago

The free version you can. Not the best trial version.

• Lv 7
    2 months ago

noep. not unless it is a new major version.

but you don't need it anyways. just run it in free mode when you need to. the other features are not important.

• Jesus
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Oh good heavens! Go up to settings go to my account click where it says deactivate the free trial. Then on the lower right hand side find the Malwarebytes icon and uncheck the box that says start with Windows.

Now you have the free version of Malwarebytes that lasts forever. You don't want Malwarebytes running at the same time that you have Windows defender running and probably another antivirus if you have any other antivirus on your computer with Windows 10 you should remove it it won't do you a bit of good except to slow you down Windows 10 depends on their marketware and their adware and if you get rid of it Windows 10 might not work the way Windows 10 ought to work.

So stick with the version of Malwarebytes that you run manually once every two weeks just the way I told you about

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, but if you don't want to pay a subscription, you had better unsubscribe before the trial expires. I'm pretty sure they have a free version, they used to when I used it years ago. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you are running Windows 10 you are wasting your time as the built in AV Defender copes with all threats.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.