? asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 2 months ago

What's wrong with my facebook hidden chats and putlocker?

on my facebook hidden chats it says no messages found and putlocker isn't working it's been like this for weeks and weeks. 

Because you're not allowed to do what you're doing on Facebook & PutLocker. You're also not allowed to spam Yahoo Answers everyday, go outside or touch some grass!

• Daniel

Give it up you have Asked this a Dozen times I'm Reporting you again for Spam if you cant accept my Answers from your Previous Questions then don't but your NOT going to get a Different Answer