people say I smell .I shower I wash my clothes and they still say I smell WHY?

Had this same question from someone else earlier.  I had the same problem and ended up trying just about every soap on the market, as well as every deodorant until I found the right combination.  Now, #2  I would suggest you take showers that are not as hot as you currently use.  A hot shower can cause your body to heat up, and then you're sweaty when you are fresh out of a shower. Had an Ex who would get out of the shower smelling like she needed a shower.  

• T C

I don't know ...You may want to consult an official sniffer.... although I believe he is busy destroying America right now. 

One can't smell one self. Olfactory fatigue help adapt to odor. Use cologne.