Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

people say I smell .I shower I wash my clothes and they still say I smell WHY?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Had this same question from someone else earlier.  I had the same problem and ended up trying just about every soap on the market, as well as every deodorant until I found the right combination.  Now, #2  I would suggest you take showers that are not as hot as you currently use.  A hot shower can cause your body to heat up, and then you're sweaty when you are fresh out of a shower. Had an Ex who would get out of the shower smelling like she needed a shower.  

• T C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't know ...You may want to consult an official sniffer.... although I believe he is busy destroying America right now. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

One can't smell one self. Olfactory fatigue help adapt to odor. Use cologne.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.