Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 2 months ago

Are there any good books about Donald Trump?

• ?

I guess it depends what exactly you are interested in.

I've read "Too Much and Never Enough" by his niece Mary L. Trump which was a fascinating read.

Yes, Its called Capitol Riots

1984.          

oh yes I just saw one with a big face of Trump.   The title is "Crazy Rich White Trash"......

• Adele

Hey,

Yes, there's a lot of excellent books concerning Donald Trump. thus here is that the books that I even have a browse and liked the foremost are :• Stranger In Their own Land.• American carnage: On The front line Of The Republican civil war and the Rise Of presented Trump.• Fire And Fury: Inside The Trump White House.• Gas Lightning America: Why we love it when Trump Lies To U.S.• The Dangerous Case Of Donald Trump.

His own book I read a few years ago.

Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man Hardcover – July 14 2020 Mary Trump

• Aspen

The Capital Building is Sacked: Trump and the vandal attack that ended a dynasty. 

Inside The Bunker: The last days of the Trump Administration. 

Life and Terror in Trump’s America: 2016-2021

Trump and the Capital Building Putsch. 

2021: Trump’s fatal March on the Capital Building. 

American Emperor: the Trump Years. 

Twilight of Democracy: the Trump Years. 

The Roots of Qanon Psychology: Trump’s Utopian Barbarism. 

• Sky

"If You Give A Pig The White House"

" whose boat is that boat ? " .