Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is the most confusing film that you ever watched?

I have seen ALOT of movies, ALOT of weird movies, and I don't really get confused.  Only one comes to mind as making no sense... probably because I watched it recently.  That movie is 'The Broken' from 2008.  I wanted to like this, I really did, but NO SENSE!  If I tried to make sense of it I probably would get confused because I think sense is missing from it. 

The movie  "Brazil"  by Monty Python's  Terry Gilliam ,  was pretty out there. 

Beyond weird and confusing. 

"Tokyo Decadence" was also just beyond puzzling...and the ending completely incoherent. 

"the prestige" of which i didn't understand the ending and this made me pass the will to see it again. and then "mother!" which seemed to me somewhat confusing and pretentious.

• ?

2001 A Space Odyssey

i believe it was a anime called "mind game" it was really strange movie.

I remember thinking the original Mission Impossible (1996) film had a very dense, confusing plot. It wasn't very clear at times to follow even though it's a good film and I liked it. 

• Mike W

Mulholland Drive is the first movie that comes to mind.  I'm sure that more will come to mind if I think about it.  

Time travel movie Primer. I had barely any idea what was going on and got a headache trying to understand it. People online say you have to watch 2 3 times to figure it out. Imagine Donny Darko but all of the interesting parts taken out and more confusion added in. 

glass saw it in theatres makes no sense at all

Berberian Film Studio.  Don't watch it even if you can find it.