Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Asep
Asep asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 2 months ago

How often should you clean your showers?

• ?

SHOULD implies OBLIGATION and DUTY ...  AUTHORITARIANISM      health experts and shower makers  recommend  TELTRO says  E coli can be found within 6 feet  of a toilet and a sink  to keep it at bay  DISINFECT  the toilet and sink  at least weekly  and tub and shower  every two weeks  , more if you  use  body oils and have  lots of soap scum often every week

• Rita

Tetro says your bathroom is the ultimate bacteria host; E. coli can be found within six feet of the toilet and in the sink. To keep it at bay, disinfect the toilet and sink at least once weekly, and the bathtub every two weeks — more if you shower often.

I do it once a week while I'm in their.

It's easier to keep it clean verses waiting for soap scum build up.

I also wipe it dry after each shower, the surrounding glass looks brand new no water spots after 10 years.

• garry

usually once a week .depends on how dirty it gets , but atleast once a week .

You keep shower cleaner in the shower and spray down the tile as soon as you get out.  That way the cleaner works with the humidity and you can just wipe down the walls once a month with a light bleach solution to prevent mildew.

OR...you can spray with a light bleach solution ... wait...turn on the shower and let entropy take its course.

Not sure there are any laws governing this.

Shower outside solves a lot of problems.

• Deane

I clean it after everyone showers. I don't want to stand in a nasty shower.

• T C

My shower, gets a shower, every time I take a shower....So monthly cleaning is adequate for me. 

• Mog

Weekly.