Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is the difference about siblings and children?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Rita
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

A child relationship is when one element (the child) is inside another element (the parent). A sibling relationship is between two elements that are both inside the same parent element.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

southerners won’t bang their children

• L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Siblings refers to a person's brothers and sisters.  Children refers to a mother and father's children.

• 2 months ago

A sibling is one of two or more individuals having one or both parents in common; 

a brother or sister.

Biologically, a child (plural children) is a human being between the stages of birth 

and puberty, or between the developmental period of infancy and puberty.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Siblings are Mine Children are everyone under 18

• 2 months ago

Siblings are brothers and sisters. They are siblings for their whole lives; it has nothing to do with age.  You probably know what children are -- little people who haven't grown up yet.

• 2 months ago

All siblings are or have been children, but not all children have been siblings. A sibling is a person who has a brother or sister, either by blood or by marriage. I grew up with no brothers or sisters, so I have no siblings.

• 2 months ago

This is the names of relationships.

*Children are the offspring of parents

*siblings are brothers and sisters. They are all children of the same parents.

Both terms constitute member of an immediate family.

Source(s): N the five American English speaker.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

All siblings were once children, but not all children are siblings.

Unless you are an only child, your brothers and sisters are your siblings whether you are children or adults.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

🥴😊

After you have kids... you tend to love and protect them more than your siblings. 

I guess its because in your children, your pupils immortalize your legacy. Sibs do what they want.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.