Facebook Apps Won’t Work?

FB Apps won’t log me in but browser will?

So quite some time ago (about 5 months) I was suddenly logged out of all my Facebook apps, and when I tried to log back in, I got (and still get) “An unexpected error occurred. Please try logging in again.” This has been this way for more than a month. The odd thing is I can use Facebook in my browser on my phone. But I cannot check my messenger pm’s. I have checked for app updates for both the Facebook app and Facebook messenger but neither had updates at the time this started and subsequent updates have done nothing either. I even have a new account and it still won’t work. I have deleted and redownloaded the apps, checked for updates, done everything i possible can. Almost half a year this has been an issue. I can’t use my messenger and that is how a lot of people have tried to communicate with me.  

• Daniel

Strange well you Done everything you can try to Fix it Im Afraid there is nothing you can do to Fix It