Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Facebook Apps Won’t Work?

FB Apps won’t log me in but browser will?

So quite some time ago (about 5 months) I was suddenly logged out of all my Facebook apps, and when I tried to log back in, I got (and still get) “An unexpected error occurred. Please try logging in again.” This has been this way for more than a month. The odd thing is I can use Facebook in my browser on my phone. But I cannot check my messenger pm’s. I have checked for app updates for both the Facebook app and Facebook messenger but neither had updates at the time this started and subsequent updates have done nothing either. I even have a new account and it still won’t work. I have deleted and redownloaded the apps, checked for updates, done everything i possible can. Almost half a year this has been an issue. I can’t use my messenger and that is how a lot of people have tried to communicate with me.  

Attachment image

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Strange well you Done everything you can try to Fix it Im Afraid there is nothing you can do to Fix It 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.