Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 2 months ago

Why are some teachers so hard headed?

The bell always rings at 9:50 to switch class. Today, the bell was turned off due to testing but the schedule was still the same. My teacher forced us to stay in class until 9:55 because he believed that that’s when class changes even though I told him no, it doesn’t. All the other classes were leaving except for mine. What a dumbass. 

• donnie

We had teachers do this and would say "I dismiss not the bell" we would be late to the next class and the teacher would say "the only class I care about is mine" or "be here on time" and get tardies. Though arguing will just make the problem worse

Class is over when the teacher says it is, and students leave when they're dismissed, not before. 

Gee, I am so sorry that your life had to experience 5 minutes of inconvenience. You are precious and don't deserve that kind of torture.