Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 2 months ago

Why are some teachers so hard headed?

The bell always rings at 9:50 to switch class. Today, the bell was turned off due to testing but the schedule was still the same. My teacher forced us to stay in class until 9:55 because he believed that that’s when class changes even though I told him no, it doesn’t. All the other classes were leaving except for mine. What a dumbass. 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • donnie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We had teachers do this and would say "I dismiss not the bell" we would be late to the next class and the teacher would say "the only class I care about is mine" or "be here on time" and get tardies. Though arguing will just make the problem worse

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Class is over when the teacher says it is, and students leave when they're dismissed, not before. 

• 2 months ago

Gee, I am so sorry that your life had to experience 5 minutes of inconvenience. You are precious and don't deserve that kind of torture.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.