Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 2 months ago

They say the best things in life are free. Can you give an example of something?

Despite having a cellphone number in the USA, and on AT&T's cheapest plan

(50 dollars a month plus tax, unlimited minutes/data/texting) I can also call to

Canada or Mexico G R A T U I T .. F R E E .. G R A T I S .. at no extra charge.

I have had free lunches.

My dog loving me is free

Drinking water. It doesn't cost you a penny to have a drink of water in your house, and water is the healthiest drink. 

• Fran

Hugs, love, friendship, nature, etc. 

They say that but I seem to keep picking up the tab for everything in my life

• ?

A Staten Island Ferry ride,  costs absolutely nothing.  It's free. 

Oxygen. It's pretty darn good.