Can I drive my husband's car  As I dnt need car regularly ?

• car253

If your husband says it is ok you can drive his car if you have a driver's license and your auto insurance company covers you when you drive.  Better call your insurance agent and ask them.   Laws and rules vary by state and by insurance company.

• ?

Yes, you can. I don't know what or why his insurance carrier would think, but you have my permission.

• Jay P

Ask your husband, not random Yahoo users...

• ?

as long as you have a car license and nominated as an extra driver with insurance then you can .

• zipper

A you need his permission and the insurance needs to have you as the second driver or your not insured! If these two items are ment and you have a driver license YES YOU CAN!

• May

You "can" if you are able, you "may" if the law allows it.

Jeez, he says shaking his head

Yes, but first you need to get a license and get added to his insurance.

Not when he needs it!

If you are a licensed driver and live in the same household the present policy (in the USA) covers you as a driver also (unless specifically listed as excluding you).

But if you are not familiar with its operation, then I suggest you don't.

Because of the nature of the relationship between a person and their car, I would suggest doing so with out his permission might have negative consequences.  Being able too does not mean it is expedient to.

Yes, if he lets you, if you have a driver's license, if you know how to drive, if you live with him, if you are listed on the insurance policy.

• Scott

Ask your husband.